Coaching Supervision Training
These three areas are classified as professional interventions, and they are tailor-made to the needs of each individual case in terms of scale and content. I support you with regards to analysis and definition of decision-making needs, and together we embark on the initial implementation processes in accordance with the jointly defined requirements. Providing you with structured and professional opinions within the chosen field of competence, I am at your disposal as a competent source of support throughout your development process.
Using coaching as a goal-oriented process supports you in your attempt to put your professional plans and ideas in more concrete terms and – based hereon – pinpoint your personal competences and use them in a productive manner. These are some examples of specific coaching themes offered:
- Coaching for Change – clarification of upcoming decisions.
- Professional Coaching for burnout prevention.
- Coaching for Success – career management.
- Intercultural Coaching – if you are working in culturally diverse areas or facing new, international challenges.
Individual supervision – together we reflect on demanding management tasks, e.g. in areas requiring intensive communication.Team supervision – when a well-functioning team is vital to overall success.
Up-to-date training courses combine competence development on a personal level with the right contents. Training courses must be organised according to specific needs and targets, and they can take place in a variety of settings, applying various conceptual formulations.
- Management training
- Diversity training
- Intercultural communication
- Project and time management
- Specific employee training