Teaching, training and coaching in Austria on the one hand, and doing research, teaching as well as organisational development and supervision projects in Africa and Latin America on the other hand, I am constantly working on facilitating international and intercultural encounters and recognition.
Throughout these projects, the core element is self-reflexive analysis of the concept of “meeting the un-known “, and whereas these experiences are very helpful in an international context, they might also facilitate an understanding of multi-cultural aspects on local and regional levels.
Possessing intercultural understanding is a pre-requisite for paying attention to and considering cultural differences in everyday life and work settings, and for developing and implementing the correct measures in conflict situations.
- Postgraduate courses for lecturers at the university URACCAN, Bilwi, Nicaragua (in Spanish)
- La calidad en la enseñanza
- Desarrollo organizacional: Cómo organizar el aula de clase
- Los conceptos de inteligencia como factor de discriminación en las aulas de clase
- Organisational Development in a multicultural context: Motivation in learning – Psicopedagogía en un contexto multiétnico Algo anda mal. El Bla o Wakni en el Rio Coco.
- An intercultural, sociological study amongst and with the members of two indigenous peoples of the Caribbean region in Nicaragua (in Spanish). Practising intercultural learning: Organisation and implementation of a three weeks long excursion to Nicaragua with pedagogy students from the University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- University lectures on the subjects of intercultural communication and intercultural pedagogy at the universities in Vienna, Linz, Innsbruck, Salzburg and Klagenfurt, Austria, since 1995
- Evaluations on behalf of the Austrian Development Cooperation