Sociological research, method consulting
Qualitative sociological research is characterised by research team subjectivity becoming a part of the research subject. This method requires a high level of willingness and ability in terms of reflection on own thinking and acting patterns, and the process can be effectively supported by a professional, external consultant, who enables systematic and continuous feedback on reflection outcomes.
Emphasising qualitative methods, I develop a tailor-made research design together with you and support the method and instrument implementation. During the implementation, I accompany your (self)reflexive interpretation process.
- ECAP Guatemala: Acompañamiento psicosocial e investigación en contexto de exhumaciones – evaluación
- Las mujeres valientes del Wanki Awala (in Spanish).
- Aspectos psícosociales de la guerra de los 80 en el Río Coco (psychosocial aspects of the war of the 80s in the Río Coco region) (in Spanish)
- Psycho-social consequences of war in the peoples living in the northern region of Nicaragua (in Spanish).
- Algo anda mal. El Bla o Wakni en el Rio Coco. An intercultural, sociological study amongst and with the members of two indigenous peoples of the Caribbean region in Nicaragua (in Spanish).
- “Seeing beyond Violence” – participatory research project about non-violence experiences, involving children. Carried out in Colombia and Nicaragua (in Spanish/English).
- Method consulting and team-coaching for “Tracking Footprints” –international research project for SOS-Kinderdorf International/Hermann Gmeiner Akademie, Innsbruck, Austria.
- Students from the University of Salzburg, faculties of natural science and humanities, working on their dissertation or diploma.